As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
As our priority is to review for the consumers only the best culinary tools on the current market, this time, we represent Duxtop Professional Stainless-steel 17-piece Induction Ready Cookware Set.
Though the Duxtop isn’t so popular brand of cookware set, this particular cookware set of this company is becoming popular among professional chefs and household cookers.
Because, it is among very view cookware of it’s kind which is compatible with any kind of cook-tops as like gas, electric, induction, ceramic etc
It’s construction materials are 18/10 stainless steel with bonded aluminum core, overall high durable and rust restive.
Also this cookware set comes with 17 pieces which makes sure you will never feel short of any cookware piece.
Duxtop Professional Cookware Set Includes
- 4.2-quart covered casserole
- 8.6-quart covered stock pot
- 1.6-quart covered sauce pan
- 2.5-quart covered sauce pan
- 5.5-quart covered sauté pan with helper handle
- 8-inch fry pan
- 10-inch fry pan
- Boiler basket
- Steamer basket
- 3 pieces of kitchen tools: spoon, slotted turner and 2-prong fork
Features at a Glance
- Classic aesthetic design
- Built with 18/10 commercial grade stainless steel.
- Bottom of pans and pots are bonded aluminum.
- The skillets have more depth and more space than other brand skillets.
- Suitable for all types of cook-tops.
- Riveted and hollow shaped solid and comfort grip handles.
- Shatter resistant glasses.
- Dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 550F.
- Freezer-safe for food storage.
You might be thinking, what does it mean 18/10?
Well, A common misconception is, those numbers refer to weights of stainless cookware. But these numbers don’t have any connection to weight
The first one of these number shows the percentage of Cr (chromium) and the second one shows Ni (nickel) percentage in a culinary set.
Chromium gives strength and the nickel gives stainless steel shine and rust-resistance. 18/10 and 18/8 grade stainless steel cookware are durable, high performance, rust resistive than the 18/0 cheap stainless steel cookware set.
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B00GBUQXRW” locale=”US” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51vTe6ocN-L.jpg” tag=”kitchenetools-20″ width=”500″]
High Grade Construction
This cookware set is built with high-grade materials, as like heavy gauge bonded aluminum encapsulated in a bottom and fully built with the commercial grade stainless steel.
When stainless steel is wrapped around an aluminum or copper core, it can radiate heat evenly. Experts say it does a superior job for browning food. It’s pretty sure, this cookware set will last for the lifetime. Current users give very positive reviews.
The Duxtop SSIB-17 Professional 17 piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set is compatible with every type of cooktops as like gas, electric induction stove, electric, radiant glass and ceramic cooktop.
So you needn’t worry about it. Actually, this cookware set is the rare one that has all cooktop compatibility.
Riveted Comfort Grip Handles
Ergonomic hollow shaped solid handles are very comforted to grip and have the anti-slippery satin finish. Despite being made of stainless steel, it doesn’t conduct heat for being hollow shaped.
While using it, you barely need mittens. Also, the handles are riveted to pan to provide durability.
The lids are made of glass thus you can check the cooking progress and also they are absolute shatter resistant.
The pans and pots are dishwasher safe, cleanup processes are as usual for stainless steel cookware, you can check it from here This cookware set is oven safe up to 550F, much higher than nonstick cookware set.
And also freezer safe for storing foods. Overall this cookware set has impressive performance and varieties of features in this price range. It may be the last cookware set that you have to buy.
Pros and Cons
- It has all cookware pieces with kitchen utensils. you need for daily and occasional purposes.
- Heavy-gauge commercial stainless steel construction.
- Even heating is ensured as it has bonded aluminum encapsulated bottom.
- Mirror polished outer surface with rust resistance.
- Ergonomic handles are riveted for durability and easy handling.
- Handles are anti-slip satin finished
- Glass lids are shatter resistant
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 550 degrees
- Price tag may disappoint you.
For the better cook in stainless steel cookware, you need to know some tips as like season the pan before cooking or using cook spray for the nonstick cooking surface, how to use less oil on frying, wash and store the stainless steel cookware etc.
Most of it users are giving very satisfied reviews, Currently, it is one of the best selling cookware in the current market. It is absolutely high performance, durable cookware set according to it’s built up quality. It is the flagship cookware set of Duxtop Cookware Company.