Circulon Premier Professional 13-Piece Hard-Anodized Cookware Set Review 2017
Do you know about CIRCULON, the creator of hard anodize nonstick cookware and their most popular cookware set? Representing Circulon Premier Professional 13-Piece Hard-Anodized Cookware Set is for you. Read now, your quest for best cookware set will come to an end.
Circulon Premier Professional 13-Piece Hard-Anodized Cookware Set is the high ranked cookware company from the last 25 years. In 1985, it made a revolution in the cookware industry by introducing the world’s first hard anodized nonstick cookware. Since then, Circulon is the worldwide renowned brand to the chefs and gourmets.
They produce a unique combination of heat distribution properties of hard anodizes & remarkably durable with the most advanced nonstick coating from DuPont™. Circulon’s unique technology gains patent from the U.S. government, it’s the recognition of their innovative products.
However, we like to introduce Circulon’s most popular, inimitable & extreme durable cookware set, the Circulon Premier Professional Hard-Anodized Cookware Set with Bronze Exterior Stainless Steel Base. As a user of Circulon Premier Professional Hard-Anodized Cookware Set, I get a truly nonstick unique groove pattern cooking surface. It seems very different to me. Food grimes never stuck with the groovy surface. Its eye-catching bronze color can match easily with your kitchen interior. It guarantees to upgrade your cooking experiences & makes it lots easier and simple.
What’s in this cookware set ?
This cookware set is compacted with all of basic & occasional used pieces. All pieces are assembled to fulfill your specific needs and criteria.
Number of Pieces: 13 pieces
Set Contains :
- 1-quart saucepan
- 3-quart saucepan
- 4-quart saucepot
- 8-quart stockpot
- 5-quart saute
- 8.5″ French Skillet
- 10″ French Skillet &
- 12″ French Skillet
Additional items: Tampered Glass Lids
Pan-Pot Material: Hard Anodized Aluminum
Handle Materials: Silicone and stainless steel made double riveted handles
Lid Material: Tempered Glass
Cooking surface: Unique groove pattern nonstick surface
Cleaning Process: Dishwasher safe
Cooktop Suitability: Gas heating mainly, induction heating & rests of all.
Features of the Circulon Premier Professional 13-Piece Hard-Anodized Cookware Set
It’s basically a combination of all in one, best raw material, best design & the best non-stick cookware. Here you can know about its ultimate features.
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Circulon Premier Professional Hard-Anodized Cookware Set is the creator of hard anodized aluminum cookware set. When pans and pots are coated with an electrochemically-hardened aluminum layer, it forms hard anodize aluminum.
This cookware set is perfectly hard-anodized & It has some specialty over stainless steel cookware and rests.
- It heats up fast and spreads heat on the surface evenly
- It prevents from producing hot spots; those hot spots may burn your food.
- Hard-anodized aluminum sets usually more durable because of its material properties as compared to non-anodized one.
- It consumes less energy and shortens your cooking time.
Unique Food Release System with Nonstick Coating
Circulon Premier Professional Hard-Anodized Cookware Set creates innovative TOTAL® Food Release System, a Hi-Low technology. This Hi-Low technology basically grooves pattern on the cooking surface. It also has a highly advanced nonstick coating from DuPont™.
It has a reinforced coating which is applied in 3 layers.Thus, you need less butter and oil while you cook which ensures healthy meals. It has also a nonstick exterior too, that’s for easy cleaning. Quite Impressive, isn’t it?
Aesthetic design & Color
This cookware set is crafted with the bronze exterior.Its eye-catching Bright bronze can easily match with your kitchen interior. This cookware set, at first, enchants the eye before you realize how well you can cook with it.
Soft Grippe Handles
It’s silicone and stainless steel made handles are double riveted for extra strength. It’s soft grip silicon made handles offer more balancing while cook. And it is also oven safe for up to 400 degrees F.
Tempered Glass Lids
This cookware set has five tempered glass lids, are made of high-quality shatter resistant tempered glass and stainless steel rims. By those glass leads, you can easily monitor cooking progress without loose heat and moisture.
- It’s the first hard-anodized nonstick cookware consists of an exceptional groove pattern on the cooking surface.
- The first hard anodized cookware with exterior color
- The first hard-anodized cookware that is dishwasher safe and also this is the best induction cookware set.
- The first hard-anodized cookware that is adequate for all types of stovetops (including induction)
- It has tapered rims for drip-free pouring.
- It distributes the heat Evenly
- It’s a hard-anodized electric cookware.
- It has splatter-free cooking shields
- It has easy-straining colander lids.
- silicone and stainless steel made handles are double riveted
- It’s not metal utensil safe
- Heavier compare to other cookware.
- This set doesn’t include utensils and spoons.
- Its lids are comparatively heavier.
Why need this product?
Circulon Premier Professional Cookware Set is built with performance & artistic groove design. It heats up very fast and spreads heat on the surface evenly.
Have an ability to prevent hot spots that’s may burn your food. Also comes with superior food release system, which consists of an exceptional groove pattern on the nonstick cooking surface.
The uniqueness of the surface is non-porous & smooth, preventing stains and food oil from being absorbed by the surface and becoming sticky.
This cookware set includes four pots and three skillets of different sizes can be used for multitasking such as sautéing or making sauces.
Its large stock pot has the capacity to contain up to six quarts liquid. It resists scratching & incredibly durable. The cookware’s stylish exterior color makes a bold statement. It may not make you best cooker but it has all the ability to become an assistance of the best cooker.
- Durable non-stick decorations are on both sides, inside and outside.
- Groove pattern on surface ensures quick food release, also it looks great.
- Heats up fast and spreads heat on the surface evenly
- Handles are double riveted for extra strength.
- Metal utensil can be used.
- Oven safe up to 400 degrees F.
- Guaranteed simple and quick cleanup, no need to rub hard.
Tips from Users
- Though you can use a metal utensil or any kind of utensil, the convenient way is to use rubber spatulas, to mix and stir.
- It works great on induction top, takes only 3 minutes to boil water.
- As it heats up quickly & distributes heat evenly, hardly need to run the heat beyond midrange.
- You simply don’t need to use abrasive cleaners or pads such as metal wool. Any kind of wastages or oil never stuck with its superior non-stick surface.
- It’s groovy nonstick surface very easy to clean, you used paper towels and soft sponges, no need rubbing hardly.
Whenever cleaning glass lids, try to avoid scouring pads or harsh abrasives, it may scratch on the glass lids. Try to wash this cookware after every time you use, it prevents ill-smelling from your kitchen.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What’s about its design and aristocracy?
A: There is a unique feature of pans and pots of this cookware, it is hard anodized interior and exterior both side. So the both sides are equally nonsticky. It’s shiny bronze exterior looks artistic and easily matches with your kitchen interior. Its exterior color will never fade away and also have a lifetime warranty.
Q: What’s the specialty of this cookware set?
A: It has the unique combination of heat distribution properties of hard anodize & remarkably durable with the most advanced nonstick coating from DuPont™.
Circulon steps ahead by introducing the TOTAL® Food Release System, which consists of Hi-Low technology, it’s a unique groove pattern on the cooking surface, very easy to food release and completely metal utensil safe.
This cookware manufacture company Circulon achieves patent from the U.S. government for its unique and innovative technology.
Q: Where are these manufactured?
A: This cookware set is manufactured by the Meyer Corporation and made in Thailand.
Q: What is the specialty silicone handles?
A: This silicone soft-grip silicone and stainless steel made double riveted handles are for strong grip and ensures that is safe on oven temperature up to 400° F. It’s easy to clean up and doesn’t fade away its shiny bronze color after using a couple of years.
Q: Do they have PFC?
A: It’s absolutely Per-Fluoro-Chemical (PFC) free. To keep in mind your health concern, these pans & pots are made & totally chemical reagent free.
Q: Do these pans have PTFE /PFOA ?
A: PFOA (Per-fluoro-Octanoic Acid) is a synthetic chemical compound along with PTFE , are used for cookware coating . This is harmful coating material for your health, causes chronicle diseases. This cookware set is absolutely free from PTFE/PFOA, it uses the most advanced nonstick coating from DuPont™.
Q: Can be used on electric and flat top stoves?
A: Yes, this cookware can be used on both electric and flat-top stoves, induction tops & gas tops. In all type of types, they work the same.
Q: Is that cookware metal utensil safe?
A: They are absolutely metal utensil safe. Metal utensils can’t hamper or damage non-stick groove coating. So you don’t need to worry about its non-stick surface.
Q: Can it be used with high heating?
A: It can only be used on medium heat because you needn’t high heating. Its hard-anodized aluminum surface is heated quickly. It gives a guaranty to save time.
Q: Does the lid have a hole in them to let out steam, while cooking?
A: No whole on the lids to escape steam. Totally tight fittings, no vapor can come out while cook. It needs less time to cook.
Q: Are the Pans and Pots stackable?
A: Yes, but they are somewhat stackable. They will not fully bound together but the skillets can be stacked, small insides the medium and the medium inside the larger one. As the pots have handles so they partially stack together.
Why should replace old cookware with a new one?
Replacement of a cookware basically depends on how much you use your pots &pans, they may be roughly scratched, rusted,stained and or damaged beyond repair.
We contracted with a couple of cookware manufacturers (Kitchen-Aid and All Clad) to get their recommendation. Their recommendation ends up some factors.
- If any material comes out of the pan surface and ends up in your food, replace your cookware for example if non-stick pans are flaking off, for scratches or other reasons, they should be replaced.
- As for stainless steel, that it needs replacement if a material like copper is seen while washing or cooking.
- After a long time use, its non-stick surface may be damaged or creating hot spots that cause burned your food. It’s a clear sign that you need to replace the cookware.
- If the handles are damaged, it’s unsafe to use this pan, several accidents can happen while cooking or shifting foods from pans to the plate.
This Circulon Premier Cookware Set may be the best replacement for your old cookware set. As it is built with latest advanced technology & high-quality material, its design and performance ensure your complete satisfaction.
This artistic & stylish bronze cookware set is like as ornament to your kitchen. A smile is guaranteed to your face while you pick one of these pans from the cupboard or just see them hanging on your stove.It’s guaranteed nonstick surface never absorb oils or any food scraps, you can flip your morning omelet like a dream. Thus, it’s very simple to clean up and also dishwasher safe. It has all of basic pots & pans of your most used this cookware pieces are in a singular set. For the daily cooking purpose you will find exactly what’s you need in this Circulon Premier Professional 13-Piece Hard-Anodized Cookware Set.